I suggest you ...

Mother (& Father) in wheelchair

There is a girl and boy in a wheelchair, but there is nothing to represent a disabled mother (or father) in a wheelchair!? I don't understand how this isn't offered. It doesn't even seem right that this has to be voted on, since there are many, many persons living with disabilities.

2,237 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda TorresAmanda Torres shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EthanNDomsMomEthanNDomsMom commented  · 

I'm a 35 yr old mom of 2 boys with MS. I'm disabled, can't walk, and would like to be able to use the app, too. I won't use it if I can't be part of my family.

• RitaRita commented  · 

I am a mom in a wheelchair.

• Maggie DenbowMaggie Denbow commented  · 

my mom is not in a wheelchair, she walks on crutches, however a she does sometimes use a wheelchair & a woman being in a wheelchair would represent very well that she is physically handicapped. i cannot find a suitable figure, & i feel one in a wheelchair would suffice.

• RondaRonda commented  · 

my Daddy is in a Wheelchair and he is a wonderful man and they should be represented too

• Cloe GambleCloe Gamble commented  · 

my husband is in a wheelchair and i would love to do my family but will not as there is no wheelchair

• MIMIMIMI commented  · 

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU !!! I AM 53 YRS. OLD AND AM IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I ADMIRE YOU ALL TOO. I LOOK AT MY LIFE LIKE A GLASS OF WATER HALF FULL NOT HALF EMPTY...

• AMYAMY commented  · 

WHY DO I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR A MOM IN WHEELCHAIR? WE ARE NOT VOTING ON A TALENT,ITS OUR WAY OF LIFE!

• ronnaronna commented  · 

i like the idea of disabled mom.. I am disabled and feel i have none of the talents of the other figures. I am not old, just broken.!

• Sarah YorkSarah York commented  · 

rock on amanda:) hope this makes it

• Mama BMama B commented  · 

My husband broke his neck in a car accident and has been in a wheelchair for 18 years. He doesn't even remember what it was like to have legs. Please show him and others in similar situations the respect of having the option to select a wheelchair Dad/Mom instead of a person on legs......thank you.

• N/AN/A commented  · 

i use a walker with wheels, brakes and a seat to sit on if you get tired and need to rest...everyone has a valid point and they should all be put to good use...ASAP.....

• Ate my heartAte my heart commented  · 

i am a disabled mother and i agree this shouldnt even have to be voted on, it should just be there. i hope that it gets added because my figurine isnt even correct right now, if it doesn't i will be disabiling this app for sure. thank you, amanda torres, for posting this up.

• FleurFleur commented  · 

How many votes does it take to make it happen?????

• Chris DrouillardChris Drouillard commented  · 

Many of us on wheels spend most of our time online and should at least be represented here.

• Michael FarrisMichael Farris commented  · 

Yes I agree, there needs to me a Father or Mother in wheelchair. There are more Parents in wheelchairs that there are kids in wheelchairs. Please add this it makes since..

• JANETJANET commented  · 

Im in a wheelchair

• ann237ann237 commented  · 

or walker,cane as a disabled woman it took me a very long time to come to grips with my disability, and illness, i am still the same person inside. But i feel society wants to hide us so they do not have to look at us because of their own GRIPS, hell i am not going to hide, please give us our pride even if it is with a stick person. very sad that i see someone wrote last year, and it was over looked like so many of us are in our daily lives.

• kristenkristen commented  · 

my husband is in a wheelchair and i would like him represented.

• KatgirlKatgirl commented  · 

Really--how difficult can it be to add wheelchair, cane, and walker designs for all ages and sexes--after all it is just "stick people"...want me to get my son to draw them for you!?!? I asked for these figures last year......will not use or promote this app til these figures are added. SUCH AN INSENSITIVE OVERSIGHT ON YOUR PART.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base